top of page

Parenthood Support Group

Public·58 members

Mamelodi Sundowns vs. Orlando Pirates live free 17/02/2024

Orlando Pirates vs Mamelodi Sundowns live |MTN8 final. 59K views · Streamed 4 months ago ...more. DKsupreme - FOOTBALL. 4.99K. Subscribe.

David Moyes returns to West Ham announcing "it feels great to be home" - although his previous time in residence encompassed only six months and 31 games. The 56-year-old Scot is back at the club on an 18-month contract with a point to prove and a large helping of humble pie being served up in the West Ham boardroom. When Moyes was previously thanked for his services as he departed in May 2018, joint chairman David Sullivan said: "We feel that it is right to move in a different direction. Liverpool mayor Joe Anderson has 'no objection' to Anfield gamesDefeat by Watford just before the league was suspended means Liverpool cannot match Arsenal's 2003-04 record of winning the league unbeaten. But Jurgen Klopp's side can comfortably surpass Manchester City's record points tally of 100 from 2017-18. The Reds can reach 109 if they win all their remaining games. Their league record is phenomenal," McManaman said. Mamelodi Sundowns vs Orlando Pirates Predictions 24 hours ago — We share betting tips for the PSL match between Mamelodi Sundowns and Orlando Pirates, including 2.65 odds for the halftime/fulltime result. Relive remarkable cup tieGoodwin 'embarrassment' despite cup winMotherwell down to 'bare bones'Rampant St Mirren dominate first halfAfter Storm Dennis got the better of the league meeting between these sides at the weekend, the Fir Park pitch was passed fit for this fifth-round replay, despite the odd heavy shower before kick-off. But the tumult caused by the weather was nothing compared to what unfolded in an astonishing encounter. The last five meetings between Newcastle and Norwich have averaged 5.6 goals per game. So we're sticking our necks out here by predicting a low-scoring tumbleweed-cameoing sleeper hold of a Premier League tie. The historical record loses out to the statistical evidence at our disposal this season. Neither teams scores very many goals (they each average a goal per game), which is why we're suggesting an under 2.5 goals bet. I said many times what an incredible and good time I have here, and I would like to stay as long as possible. So that is my desire, but I will only be sure if it’s the best for the club that they want me to stay longer. Video - Manchester United plan huge January spending spree. Haaland is just the start - Euro Papers01:27 Mourinho wants Vertonghen to stay Fresh from signing Toby Alderweireld to a new deal at Tottenham, manager Jose Mourinho has admitted he is keen on getting Jan Vertonghen to stay at the club too, the Guardian reports. Former Milan player Mario Pasalic rubbed further salt into their wounds by also scoring. It was the fourth time Milan have lost a Serie A match by a five-goal margin and the first since 1998. Gomez opened the scoring in the 10th minute, nutmegging a hapless Andrea Conti before firing a right-foot shot past Gianluigi Donnarumma in the tenth minute. Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Luka Jovic. Posted at 89' Luka Modric (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Amath Ndiaye (Getafe). Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Mauro Arambarri (Getafe) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Nemanja Maksimovic (Getafe) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Posted at 58' Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Manchester City have won seven of their last eight games against Burnley. Burnley have already lost three home league games this season. Burnley have failed to score in their last three games against Manchester City. Manchester City suffered another blow on Saturday when being held to a 2-2 draw by Newastle United leaving them in second, 11 points behind Liverpool. The Holy Grail, the league title, was won in 1968-69, and there was silverware elsewhere such as the League Cup in 1968 and the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup (the forerunner of the Uefa Cup and Europa League) in 1967-68 and 1970-71. Charlton was never bound by the usual conventions, making him an even more colourful presence in the game. He once courted trouble with the authorities by revealing he had "a little black book" of players he intended to, shall we say, meet again on the pitch, if they had ever crossed him - one of whom was believed to be former Everton hard man Johnny Morrissey, a tough Scouser who even his ruthless team-mate Giles suggested was an adversary best avoided. The 48-year-old has been unemployed since being sacked by the Bundesliga club back in November, but Kovac is currently in England and is "expected to watch the Gunners" in their league match on Monday night against West Ham. The Sun also state that the Croatian's agents have already made contact with the north London club as he looks to make his next move in the management world. He is 22 years old, he has a lot to learn and give. He did have one good opportunity against Arsenal in the first half, but flicked his shot wide when unmarked from eight yards out. Although he had to reach behind him a little for the ball, a striker in form may well have tucked it away, and a different result could have been on the cards. Joelinton has just the solitary goal from the seven 'big chances' that have fallen his way this season. GOAL! Chelsea 4-0 Everton. Giroud scores - Willian takes a short corner, gets it back, and lifts a ball into the six-yard box. The striker is on hand to poke the ball past Pickford. PICKFORD SAVE - A Willian cross rolls all the way to Pedro, and his rising shot is acrobatically pushed away by Pickford. Le Havre have won 2 of their last 5 matches. They have also drawn 2 and lost 2. They sit on 5th spot right now with 25 points from 16 matches. They have scored 27 goals and conceded 17 goals as well. There have been 17 goals combine in their 7 home matches. I expect them to score at least 2 goals here. Andre Gray, Nathaniel Chalobah and Domingos Quina were all left out of Watford's squad for Sunday's Premier League match against Southampton. The club said the decision was "to ensure the healthy and safety of all players, staff and officials". It comes after Gray reportedly held a birthday party at his home, breaking coronavirus lockdown rules. The striker turned 29 on Friday, the day after Watford lost 1-0 in the Premier League at Burnley. This is obvious just looking at the results. Man Utd have beaten the likes of Spurs, Man City, Chelsea and Leicester and are the only team to take a point from Liverpool so far this season, but they struggle dreadfully when they’re not allowed to play on the counter. Just two of their 11 league matches against teams below them in the table have ended in victory, and three of their four home wins this term have come against teams more willing to attack them. A mid-season Super Cup is quite odd, but it is perfect for Lazio. The cup winners are coming into this clash in brilliant form, having moved into the title picture. They are on a fine run which has left them just six points shy of Juventus with a game in hand. I really see plenty of goals in this match from Germany Bundesliga and that is pretty real to expect. I was watched Hertha few times this season and almost every their duel in last period was 2-2, 2-3 or something similar. Of course, Dortmund is better team and this team is coming in this match after 3-3 in league and also 0-4, while in meantime, they are lost and in Champions league against Barcelona 1-3. I believe here in at least four goals and maybe even more than that. That is reason why I will try this option here, it is ok. Mamelodi Sundowns - Orlando Pirates Live The match starts at 6:00 PM on February 17th, 2024. Catch the latest Mamelodi Sundowns and Orlando Pirates news and find up to date DStv Premiership standings, ... Polish top League. Team Cracovia Krakow will host team Pogon Szczecin. Both teams are neighbors in the table. Hosts are coming after 2 defeats . So, they will play more better in defense. Pogon Szczecin did 2 draws and defeat at the last 3 games played. They also have a big motivation to get points in this meeting. My bet on guests here with AH +0.5. Pogon Szczecin has won last h2h match with score 1- 0 . I predict slow match with minimal number of dangerous moments. And a draw is possible here. I recommend to try this bet with me ! In a week which has seen Napoli sever ties with Carlo Ancelotti – who heads to Everton in a year which saw Gennaro Gattuso struggle to get a Premier League role. There are still plenty of concerns about this bold move from the Partenopei, especially as their poor run continues. As for Spurs last season, they had little details for them. VAR [Video Assistant Referee] was with them [against Manchester City], the Lucas [Moura] goal in Amsterdam [against Ajax]. To arrive in the final is an achievement but not history. I love the competition as much as everyone in football. Not everyone has the privilege of being a Champions League winner. I have done it two times and would love to add a third. Surprisingly, Erik Lamela coming on proved the catalyst to Spurs taking the game on more and they showed they can threaten the German side. That said, with an away goal lead, and having exerted themselves so much up until this point, it is understandable that Leipzig's ambition decreased at this point and if Tottenham give Leipzig half the chances they did here in the second leg, they will need to repeat their Ajax heroics, at the very least. However, any Premier League club who find themselves replaced by a team who have not completed their season are bound to consider legal action. Quite apart from a row over the rights and wrongs of such a move, logistically, the clubs going down would have a major problem. They could find themselves having to turn round in a short space of time from one season into another and having to face a string of opponents who have not played a competitive game for months. The Gunners now sit 12th in the table, closer to the relegation zone than they are to the top six. This truly is a club in crisis right now, but victory against their old rivals Manchester United may be the catalyst they need to turn their season around. In 48 hours we have another game," added the Spaniard. City's midfield maestro Bernardo Silva added that while City knew their situation was difficult, they would continue to attempt to exert pressure on Jurgen Klopp's side. Nobody expected us to be this far away from Liverpool at this halfway point," said City midfielder Bernardo Silva. Many felt the Easter Road side had come off worse in the deal in which Florian Kamberi went the other way, but fellow striker Marc McNulty has returned to Leith and scored four goals already, Christian Doidge has found the net seven times in 2020 alone and, against Kilmarnock, centre-half Adam Jackson scored his second in two games. However, it was Docherty's fantastic goal, and overall performance, that lit up the win as Hibs start to creep into the battle for a Europa League spot. Several players underperformed in the game in Leipzig but Mourinho refused to single out any individuals from his injury-hit squad. It's hard for us to score at the moment. Our first couple of mistakes they score and then it's very difficult. Their physicality is incredible, their defenders win the duels, they stop the game. Brighton striker Glenn Murray says some proposed protocols around the Premier League's return to action amid the coronavirus pandemic are "farcical". Reports suggest players will have to wear face masks when they return to training, with a potential restart behind closed doors on 8 June. Premier League club executives will meet via a video conference call on Friday to discuss their options. Murray says the resumption is a "really difficult situation to agree on". Belshina have not won their last six games this season. In those games they have lost four which were against gorodeja, Minsk, Vitebsk and isloch. They will face dinamo brest who have a poor start of the season after losing three of their last six games. They are above relegation places. They faced shakhtyor soligorsk in the cup on Wednesday and lost by four goals despite leading by two goals in the first half. Parking the bus and upsetting the apple cart"Please do not call me arrogant because what I say is true. I'm European champion, I'm not one out of the bottle, I think I'm a special one. From the moment Mourinho said that during his unveiling, the British media knew they were in for a ride. For years the top end of the Premier League had been about the clash between Wenger's Arsenal and Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United. All South Korean men must complete military service by the age of 28. Son had earned exemption from the mandatory 21-month military service after helping South Korea win the 2018 Asian Games. He graduated at a ceremony on Friday at a Marine Corps unit on the island of Jeju in the south of the country. His military service included shooting and bayonet skills, chemical, biological and radiological training, individual battle skills and first aid training. Thembinkosi Lorch Mamelodi Sundowns vs Orlando Thembinkosi Lorch Mamelodi Sundowns vs Orlando Pirates Live stream match preview Presser - YouTube. Leaders Liverpool extended their advantage at the top of the Premier League to 11 points with victory over Brighton, as champions Manchester City surrendered further points in the title race. Centre-back Virgil van Dijk headed in twice in six first-half minutes for Jurgen Klopp's side, but their day was soured somewhat as goalkeeper Alisson received a straight red card for handling outside the area and Lewis Dunk caught the hosts off-guard with the resulting free-kick 11 minutes from time. He is strong, always in full control of the ball, and more often than not picks the right option. He is an absolute nightmare for any defender and when you consider his youth, he has room to get better. He netted again today and produced another impressive display that went a long way to delivering another league win. I thought we were outstanding' - reactionCeltic manager Neil Lennon: "I thought Eamonn [Brophy] was offside, but our reaction to that was fantastic. That’s a great opportunity for the Welsh side, who sit just a point shy of the playoffs following their 0-0 draw with Barnsley at the weekend. With their promotion hopes being put to the test in their opening game of 2020, the Welsh side need to inflict another away defeat on Charlton. Posted at 80' Offside, Inter Milan. Matías Vecino tries a through ball, but Romelu Lukaku is caught offside. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Kevin Agudelo (Genoa) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is close, but misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Inter Milan. Federico Dimarco replaces Cristiano Biraghi. Posted at 77' Nicolò Rovella (Genoa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. I see good chances that this should be a high scoring affair and I say this after looking at Gorodeja 2 last two games in the league in which to my surprise they scored 6 goals against two of the top clubs at this level first away at FC Minsk 2 where they only lost 3-2 the game and their goals were very good strikes from outside the box both of them, while last round they even scored 4 goals away from home at Zhodino 2, but the reason why they are bottom in the league just 0-1-8 this season with 33 goals conceded already is because they are soft in defense as they lost at Zhodino 2 with no less than 9-4 in the end. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Ondrej Kudela (Slavia Prague) header from very close range is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Nicolae Stanciu with a cross following a corner. Posted at 73' Corner, Slavia Prague. Conceded by Roman Bürki. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Tomas Soucek (Slavia Prague) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Petr Sevcik. Meanwhile, Mainz's defensive record has been even worse during this campaign. They have conceded a total of 38 goals over their 15 Bundesliga games. They have also failed to keep a single clean sheet so far this season. At the other end the Saints scored exactly two goals in three of their last four games and we expect them to notch two more against a West Ham side that have shipped 2.1 goals across their last eight league fixtures. Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said his side hit a season low point in the Carabao Cup semi-final first-leg loss to Manchester City. United were 3-0 down at the break, going on to lose 3-1, with Solskjaer saying his players' heads dropped after Bernardo Silva's 17th-minute opener. From 15 minutes to half-time was the worst we have played this season," said the United boss. We couldn't cope with the setback. Except that decision hasn’t been taken by the playing staff, it has been taken by the *billionaires* who own those clubs. The PFA has clearly not handled this adeptly – allowing your union members to be open to such a blatant bit of political misdirection during the greatest health crisis in living memory isn’t great, let’s be honest – and its statement in response to Hancock taking aim at its paying members was unsatisfactory.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page