top of page

Parenthood Support Group

Public·57 members

Nottm Forest vs. West Ham live match 17 February 2024

9 hours ago — Follow the Premier League live Football match between Nottingham Forest and West Ham United with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on ...

Henderson then played in Mohamed Salah for Liverpool's third and the Egypt forward added a fourth from close range in the last minute. The scoreline was harsh on the visitors, who matched Liverpool for much of the first hour with Danny Ings going close in the first half and Shane Long also denied by Liverpool keeper Alisson. The victory extends Liverpool's unbeaten run in the league to 42 games and they now sit 22 points clear at the top of the table with second-placed Manchester City not playing until Sunday. I am entirely satisfied, based on all the information at my disposal, that the SPFL and its executives and legal advisers have acted wholly properly at every stage in this process,” SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan said in a letter addressed to all 42 clubs which was published by British media on Sunday. Posted at 88' Foul by Fred (Manchester United). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Manchester United. Luke Shaw replaces Jesse Lingard. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Giovani Lo Celso replaces Moussa Sissoko. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Christian Eriksen. The World Cup trophy tour for the men's event, which was scheduled to start next month, was also postponed. Overnight news A few things you may have missed overnight. Olympics The International Olympic Committee is working with the International Athletic Federation and others to arrange for a July-August 2021 Summer Games in Tokyo, Japan's Yomiuri newspaper reported on Thursday. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Daniel Carvajal. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Luka Modric. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Real Madrid. KEY MOMENTS 17’ - KANTE SHOT! Kante has a shot blocked on the edge of the box. It comes back to him and it looks like he's broken the deadlock, but his shot goes inches wide of the near post. GOAL! Chelsea 1-0 Lille (Abraham). Kante chests the ball into the path of Pulisic, who advances and sends the ball right to Willian. Away from home, Tranmere have scored just seven goals in ten matches this season, which is simply not enough, especially as they've shipped a worrying total of 21, conceding two or more in six out of ten. Ljungberg ready for Wenger chat Arsenal caretaker boss Freddie Ljungberg said he would seek advice from former manager Arsene Wenger as he prepares for his first home game in charge - against Brighton on Thursday. The Swede, a member of Wenger's "Invincibles" team that went a complete season unbeaten en route to the 2003-04 league title, said he was keen to speak to the Frenchman as he bids to turn around the club's fortunes. This should be a cracker of a cup tie. Oxford have already beaten West Ham United at home this season and have a good cup record. Newcastle regularly struggle in cup games and a lot will depend on how strong a line-up they field. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested wager here. 'Correct Score' punters can try a 3-0 win for the hosts, whose recent attacking efforts point towards them doing very well against Cardiff' dodgy back-line. At the other end, Leeds, who've conceded just one goal in their last six at Elland Road and who've conceded an average of just 1.8 shots on target at home, can prevent the Bluebirds from getting seriously involved. It was 1986 when Tom Cruise became a megastar and a Dundee substitute became a hero to fans of two clubs he never played for. It was the year Hearts came within minutes of beating Celtic to the Premier Division title. Albert Kidd may not have had the box office appeal of the American actor who made his blockbuster debut in Top Gun - but then Cruise has never been voted player of the year by a Hibs' supporters club in Sydney. Borussia Dortmund's CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said: "Despite many offers from absolute top clubs from all over Europe, Erling Haaland decided on the sporting task at BVB and the perspective that we have shown him. Our tenacity has paid off. Haaland's father Alf-Inge played in the Premier League for Nottingham Forest, Middlesbrough and Manchester City but his son said he was convinced by the hierarchy at Dortmund that Germany was the right place for him. The latest side to make the trip to Brunton Park in the hope of a vital three points is a Plymouth Argyle side who have been going well of late. The visitors come into this match having won six of their last eight league matches and, even though they are perhaps stronger in front of their own fans, the fact that they have won three of their last four away matches suggests that they are more than capable of upsetting their hosts’ afternoon. Watford scored again when Deeney slotted home a penalty after he was fouled by Douglas Luiz. Ismaila Sarr added a third as Watford recorded their second successive victory under Pearson to move to within three points of 17th-placed West Ham United, who play later on Saturday. Villa beat Norwich City on Boxing Day but defeat by Watford left them third from bottom. Guadeloupe's good streak is broken. The team remained unbeaten in 6 games, but on the last match day they were defeated at the Municipal. Guadeloupe is sixth in the standings and collected a total number of 28 points. Alajuelense has also lost only one of the last 7 games (4-2-1) and got a point against leaders Saprissa on the last matchday, but the team is still 8 points behind the leaders, but can shorten it to 5 here. Alajuelense have been victorious in Guadalupe in recent years, but things will take turn here. Guadalupe playing at home can surprise because they have 4 wins and a draw in the last 5 home games. We were plunged into a nightmare" Aside from Beckham, who overshadowed Effenberg in midfield with and without the ball, United’s attack struggled. Giggs provided plenty of electricity but most of the things he tried didn’t quite come off. Blomqvist had the kind of anonymous game he feared, while Yorke – who in the 1998-99 season was the best forward in European football along with Andriy Shevchenko – was the biggest disappointment of the lot. Nottingham Forest vs West Ham TV channel, live stream 4 hours ago — The game between Forest and West Ham will be played at the City Ground on Saturday, February 17. The match is scheduled to kick-off at 3pm. Most ... Ebbsfleet and Woking will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Ebbsfleet this season have the following results: 5W, 11D and 15L. Meanwhile Woking have 13W, 8D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. People always ask me why Pep is the best. I think he's the best because he spends so much time off the field, he's a perfectionist," he said. It's not luck . It's hard work, his determination. What he's done last two years in winning the league, record points and stuff like that. We've had some great managers, Alex Ferguson, (Arsene) Wenger, (Jose) Mourinho, but for me Pep took it to the next level. Reaction to Tuesday's Premier League actionMartial spurns opportunity A lot of pre-match conversation was focused on how United would cope without Rashford, who is sidelined for at least six weeks with a stress fracture of the back. That gave an opportunity to Anthony Martial to stake his claim to be United's long-term number nine, but the Frenchman looked off the pace throughout and wasted two good first-half opportunities from Aaron Wan-Bissaka's cross and Nemanja Matic's throughball. Sheffield United are unbeaten in four matches in all competitions. Reading have failed to win four of their last six matches in all competitions. Sheffield United have won on three of their last four visits to Reading. The FA Cup fifth round is upon us and among the fixtures at this stage of the competition is the interesting match-up between Reading and Sheffield United. GrlFK is going to face HJS Akatemia. The hosts of this match lost the previous match 1:6 and they played so bad. The hosts are so weak in the defensive and we saw that in that match. Today they are favorites to win but with defensive like that I don't think that they will be able to stop HJS Akatemia and beat them. I think that the visitors got a higher chance to pick up victory against the team which go so huge problems in the defensive. I pick HJS Akatemia to win this match but I bet on Draw no bet Orlando City have one clean sheet at the MLS is Back Tournament. Los Angeles have no clean sheet in the four matches at the tournament. Orlando City have scored in each of their matches at the tournament. Los Angeles have scored 15 goals in four matches. Los Angeles have conceded eight in four matches at the tournament. Smith was full of running for Accies and scored his fourth goal of the season when Steve Davies did well to head a Miller cross into his path. Filip Helander make a terrific block inside the six yard box but the ball looped up into the air, allowing the 19-year-old to follow up and knock the ball in. Rice will be pleased with the home team's endeavour, which suggests they once again have an appetite to scrap their way to top flight survival, while Gerrard will be delighted to keep pace with Celtic but will want to know why his side lost their rhythm in the last 30 minutes. This should be a really good game of football with two of the best attacking teams in the league which finished 2nd and 1st in the league last season but only Olympiacos qualified for the Champions League group stage as PAOK was defeated by Ajax there and also lost in the Europa League to rather modest Slovan Bratislava side. This because the defense of PAOK can be a joke at times but their attack is really good as they keep up the pace with Olympiacos in the league so far. Arsenal defeat greeted by boos as pressure builds on EmeryThe Gunners will seal qualification for the knockout stages if they avoid a heavy defeat at Standard Liege in their final group game, but Keown questioned whether Emery can still "motivate" his players. The final whistle brought boos and jeers from fans at a sparsely-populated Emirates Stadium and means Arsenal are on their longest winless run since February 1992. Nottm Forest vs West Ham live stream 16 hours ago — That's because the match has not been picked to be shown on TV. U.S. fans visiting the U.K. can use one of the best VPN services to access their ... Grimsby Town will host Carlisle United for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. Grimsby are currently on the 13th place with 47 points. However, they are not convincing team lately. True, in last game Grimsby is won 0-2 against weak Scunthorpe. On the other hand Carlisle United are currently on the 18th place with 42 points. However, the visitors are in better shape in recent times. In previous game Carlisle is won 2-0 against Newport. In any case, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. They will try to pick up at least one point. (LIVE!-STREAM) Nottingham Forest vs West Ham United Nottingham Forest will entertain West Ham United at the City Ground in Premier League action on Saturday. West Ham live 17/02/2024 Follow the Prem | My Site Group 9 hours ago — Follow the Premier League live Football match between Nottingham Forest and West Ham United with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on ... Brighton owner Tony Bloom says he cannot see how clubs could be relegated from the Premier League if the season is not completed. Friday’s meeting of the 20 top-flight clubs went through several scenarios to finish the campaign. However, uncertainty still hangs over a season that has nine rounds to go. It would be very difficult to relegate somebody, particularly from the Premier League, if the season hasn’t played out," said Bloom. Liverpool added on their website that the furloughed staff would continue to receive 100% of their salaries. Several English top-flight clubs, including Bournemouth and Newcastle United, have already put non-playing staff on furlough, with the return of football in England now contingent on medical guidance and government support. Lincoln aren't the only ones who're moving in the wrong direction thanks to a lack of goals. Ipswich, who at one point looked like they would get to the top and then stride on out in front, have won none of their last six league games. They've scored only five goals during that time, which if they're to maintain their position in the top two, simply isn't good enough. Chelsea's 2-1 come-from-behind win at their London rivals kept them fourth in the table despite their struggles against the Premier League's lesser lights in recent weeks. Lampard's men lost to West Ham United, Everton and Bournemouth before outclassing Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur, then were beaten by struggling Southampton before their stunning late comeback against Arsenal. Zaha said it was "not the first time" he had received similar messages and said footballers are being racially abused "every day". On Monday, Sheffield United revealed striker David McGoldrick had also been sent racist messages on social media. Zaha added: "It's not enough to be disgusted by these messages I received and move on. It isn't enough to just say #notoracism. We need action, we need education, things need to change. Atalanta have won once in their last eight games, while they come into this game winless in seven. They lost 3-1 against Juventus at the weekend, shipping three goals in the final 16 minutes. That could cost them again here, as Dinamo have scored three in the last 15 minutes across their last two in Europe – drawing 2-2 and 3-3 with Shakhtar Donetsk. [Soccer!!] Nottingham Forest vs West Ham live watch 17 Febru 3 hours ago — [Soccer!!] Nottingham Forest vs West Ham live watch 17 February 2024 1:35:31Today in the latest Nottingham Forest News, we discuss the team ... Juventus are two points behind league leaders Lazio but have a game in hand. With the league leaders not playing this weekend, a win for Juventus will take them back to the top of Serie A. They have won three of their last four league games and have a great home record. Only in one of their 12 home league games have they failed to score at least twice. In the last two games played by the hosts it is true they have failed to score a single goal but for example with Isloch 2 at home they had just 3 reserve players on the bench and even though it was 0-0 and they had a man plus they ended up losing the encounter with 1-0 but Isloch 2 right now has 6 wins in a row in the league. Last round they were once more weakened with their starting line-up and played Vitebsk 2 on the road and were 3-0 down by half-time of the game and that was the way they lost the game. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Sheffield United 0, Manchester City 1. Posted at 90'+6' Hand ball by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City). Posted at 90'+5' John Lundstram (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Rodrigo (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Preston North End will host Fulham for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Hosts will go in this game to victory. However, Preston are in poor shape. The hosts are very vulnerable in the last matches. They have four consecutive losses. Also, we have Fulham who's is strong team in this campaign. In my opinion, Fulham are in better shape. True, in last game Fulham lost 1-2 against ambitious Bristol City. So, the visitors lost on the previous match and they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Manchester United have a great chance of reaching the last eight of the EFL Cup. They are on a good unbeaten run regardless of the strength of the line-up fielded. With home advantage, they should be able to deal with a side that are three leagues below them. Go for United to get the win and be leading at both half and full time. Remember: Messi has already won, apparently. Big Virg? Of course, it's not just Messi in the hunt for the Ballon d'Or. Liverpool supremo Virgil van Dijk is also hoping to scoop football's most coveted individual prize - and his team-mate James Milner is backing him. Happy Ballon d'or Day! What a time to be alive. The away team have not been winning and have been scored against a lot in their matches. But only 3 of their last 9 matches have seen more than 2 goals scored in their matches. They are not a team that score often but this could be a good thing as the home team might only score one goal. The away team after that high scoring match last week there should be some effort in defensive this week and this could make this a low scoring match, they will be asked by management to simply defend this match out tonight Then a couple of hours later, I got a call from Rafa Benitez's assistant, Pako Ayesteran, saying there had been a mistake. Josemi was in instead. Even that was poor - the fact that Rafa did not have the bottle to ring me himself. He did speak to me briefly on the pitch after the game, but I was not in the mood at all, I was still seething. I had been the same during the game. Don't get me wrong, it was never to the point where I wanted them to lose, because Liverpool were my club and they were my team-mates out there.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page